Tuesday, August 12, 2008

dust, dust....


Confession: I am a terrible blogger.

Talking to my parents, I made another confession. Life outside of college is hard. Maintaining a balance of work and social life, social life and savings, savings and whatineedtobuyrightnowbecauseitmakesmycameraanairplane apparently requires much more attention and effort than one would initially think. Needless to say they laughed with (at?) me as I recounted the trials and perils of living in the heart of South Carolina.

These trials and perils I intend to relate to you in a more punctual manner than I have in the past. I intend to hereafter keep a daily log of activites or thougts. But first, for those of you who read this blog and don't know what i am currently up to, or for those who do and have forgotten here is a summary of my current activities.

Primary Occupation: Painter employed by palmetto decorators to scrape, sand, and beautify.
Secondary Occupation: Photographer, well sort of. Amatuer photographer maybe? Semi Pro? Overly ambitious camera Geek? Annoying guy with the camera?
Marital Status: Unmarried
Dating Status: Single
Significant Relationship Status: Lonely
Educational Status-graduated with a degree in music and bible. (thus the painting)
Educational Ambitions: grad school at some point to study, well, I really don't know what I want to study (thus the painting)
Other Activities: Playing loud music in a shed. Learning to Tango. Spending quality time with my good friends, Staying up late and regretting it.
Last Meal Had: 50 cent tacos and PBR at The Whig.
Last Book Read: The Shack by William Young. (review forthcoming)
Currently Reading: Gilead by Marilyn Robinson
Currently Listening: Sun Kil Moon Ghosts of the great Highway.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It gets easier, I assure you! Hang in there:)